SOLVENT FOR FABRICATION OF ARTIFICIAL LEATHER
Solvent for dyes is an organic compound or mixture that intended to dissolve the film-forming agents ( resins, cellulose esters, oils ) and a plasticizer.
Solvent for inks can dissolve film former or serving to dilute ready solutions. .
By the way, thinners do not dissolve the film former. This title is a little bit conditional since the same fluid can serve as diluents and solvents for some other film formers.
After application of paint solvents and diluents are evaporated and then the painted surface is formed on the hard film. Some solvents entering with film formers into a chemical reaction e.g., styrene paraffin polyester lacquers, vaporize and form, together with the film-forming film.
Products serving as a solvent for paints, enamels, divided into the following classes:
- Petroleum hydrocarbons are gasoline, kerosene, mineral spirits ( dissolved oil and many resins);
- Aromatic hydrocarbons are benzene, toluene, xylene, solvent naphtha (dissolve many oils, natural and synthetic gums);
- Alcohol are ethyl, butyl, propyl ( used as diluents in collodion with nitrovarnishes and nitrocellulose, ethyl alcohol is used for the dissolution of shellac sandarak and some other resins in making alcohol varnishes );
- Esters are ethyl acetate, butyl acetate, methyl acetate ( dissolved collodion, used in all paint materials in which nitrocellulose is used );
- Ethers - collodion dissolved, gliftalevye and other resins;
- Ketones - acetone, cyclohexanone ( well nitrocellulose dissolved, many resins, fats and oils );
- Chlorinated hydrocarbons - dichloroethane, trichlorethylene, etc. ( good solvents and oils, many resins; toxic malogoryuchi ).
Tags: purchasing of n butyl ester, solvent for fabrication of artificial leather, exporters of chemical products from russia, butanol formula, glacial acetic acid price, butanol alcohol primario, glacial acetic acid hs code, journal entry for purchase of raw materials on account, paint raw materials pdf, solvent ink wiki
Products produced by us: