Ultimax Solvent 647
Solvent 647, GOST 18188-2020, is a colorless mixture of volatile organic liquids with no turbidity, dehomogenization or suspended particles. In car repairs, Solvent 647 is used for diluting 1K alkyd and 1K acrylic primers and enamels, degreasing metal surfaces and cleaning painting tools.
- Mass fraction of water by Fischer, % - no more than 0.6
- Volatility (ethyl ether) - 7-12
- Acid value, mg KOH/g - not more than 0.06
- Coagulation concentration, % - not less than 57
- Flash point in a closed cup, C - not lower than 4
- Dilution effect: coagulation and separation of paintwork materials shall not be observed. After drying there should be no bleaching of the film on the surface, and no whitish or matte spots.
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.