Ultimax Acetone, GOST 2768-84, is a colorless mixture of volatile organic liquids with no turbidity, dehomogenization or suspended particles. Acetone is used in car repairs for degreasing metal surfaces and cleaning painting tools.
- Mass fraction of acetone, % - not less than 99.75
- Density at 20°C, g/cm3 - 0.789-0.791
- Mass fraction of water, % - not more than 0.2
- Mass fraction of methyl alcohol, % - not more than 0.05
- Mass fraction of acids in conversion to acetic acid, % - not more than 0.001
- Resistance to oxidation by potassium permanganate, h - not less than 4
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.