Solvex All-Purpose Acrylic Thinner
Solvex All-Purpose Acrylic Thinner is a colorless mixture of volatile organic liquids with no turbidity, dehomogenization or suspended particles. In car repairs, Solvex is used for dilution of all kinds of automobile paintwork materials (primers, enamels, varnishes) to working viscosity. Solvex is widely used together with paintwork materials of foreign manufacturers.
- Density at 20 ° C, g/cm3 - in the range 0.845-0.860
- Fischer Mass fraction of water, % - not more than 0.2
- Volatility (ethyl ether) - 7-11
- Acid value, mg KOH/g - not more than 0.06
- Coagulation concentration, % - at least 30
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.