Ultimax Solvent for Base Enamels, Metallic
Ultimax Solvent for Base Enamels, Metallic, is a colorless mixture of volatile organic liquids with no turbidity, dehomogenization or suspended particles. This solvent is used in car repairs to prepare working mixtures of base enamels, including those with metallic or pearlescent effects.
- Density at 20°С, g/cm3 - 0.876-0.881
- Fischer mass fraction of water, % - not more than 0.1
- Volatility (xylene)- 0.8-1.1
- Mass fraction of butanol, % - not more than 0.5
- Pour point, °С - not more than minus 25
- Volumetric specific resistance, Ohm*cm - not less than 1.0*1010
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.