Ultimax Solvent Р-5 / Р-5А
Ultimax Solvent Р-5 / Р-5А, GOST 7827-74, is a colorless mixture of volatile organic liquids with no turbidity, dehomogenization or suspended particles. In car repairs, Solvent P-5 is used in the process of painting special equipment for preparation of 1K polyacrylate, alkyd, alkyd urethane, perchlorvinyl and 2K epoxy primers, primer enamels, enamels and varnishes. For removal of preservative oils, degreasing surfaces and cleaning painting tools.
- Mass fraction of water by Fischer, % - no more than 0.7
- Volatility (ethyl ether) - 9-15
- Acid value, mg KOH/g - not more than 0.07
- Coagulation concentration, % - not less than 30
- Flash point in a closed cup, C - not lower than minus 12 (P-5)/minus 3 (P-5A)
- Dilution effect: Coagulation and separation of paintwork materials must not be observed. After drying there should be no whitening of the film on the surface, as well as whitish or matte spots.
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.