Ultimax DL-148 Thinner
Images are delivered by:
- Transport company
- Courier Service
- Personal visit of the manager
DL-148 Thinner is a mixture of volatile organic liquids. It is designed to dilute organic paint materials to a comfortable viscosity suitable for use in furniture manufacture. It is used with 2K Polyurethane and 2K Acrylic systems, with mattee and semi-gloss varnishes and enamels. It has a medium dilution capacity, provides medium flowability and optimum drying time of the paint coating. It can be used for cleaning painting equipment and for degreasing metal surfaces. When diluting, strictly follow the manufacturer's recommendations for the preparation of working mixtures. Add the thinner to the work mixture gradually, stirring thoroughly manually or mechanically until a homogeneous consistency is obtained.
- Color, appearance - colorless clear liquid without turbidity, dehomogenization and visible suspended particles
- Mass fraction of water by Fischer, %, max - 2
- Acid value in mg KOH/g, max - 0.6
- Shelf life - 12 months
- Evaporation rate - medium
- Dilution capacity - medium
- Shagreen/Wave length - medium/short
- Temperature of application - from +18°C to +25°C
DL-148 Thinner is toxic. High concentration of its vapors in the air of the working area causes irritation of eyes and respiratory organs. In case of skin contact, it may cause eczema and dermatitis. Any operations with thinners should be carried out outdoors or in a room with through ventilation (forced ventilation). Gloves, respirators, goggles, overalls must be worn and industrial hygiene must be observed. It is a flammable liquid, store it in tightly closed containers, protect it from direct sunlight, away from heating appliances and electrical devices.