Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid (АBSA)
Alkyl benzene sulfonic acid (ABSA) is a viscous liquid of brown to black color depending on the grade. It is used for production of alkyl benzene sulfonates, components of detergents (surfactants), for flotation of ores. It is used as foaming agent for penoisol (polymeric foam).
- Base, % - 96 + 0.5
- Water, % - 0.5 + 1.0
- Free oil, % - 2.5 + 0.5
- Sulfuric acid, % - 1.0 + 0.5
- Molecular weight, g/mol - 318-326 pH (1% solution at 25C) - 1-2
- Ignition point, C - 100°
- Relative density at 25°С, g/cm3 - 1.05
- Solubility - mixed with water
- Viscosity, mPa at 25°С - 2000
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.