Ethylene glycol is a colorless and odorless liquid of slightly oily consistency. The main applications of ethylene glycol include the production of heat transfer fluids and coolants, various chemical reagents for synthetic resins, polymers and other products, plastic bottles, synthetic fibers, hydraulic fluids, and pharmaceuticals.
- Mass fraction of ethylene glycol (MEG), % - not more than 99.8
- Mass fraction of diethylene glycol (DEG), % - not more than 0.05
- Mass fraction of iron, % - not more than 0,00001
- Mass fraction of water, % - not more than 0.1
- Mass fraction of acids in conversion to acetic, % - not more than 0.0006
- Index of refraction at 20°С - 1.431-1.432
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.