Hydrogen peroxide 60%
Hydrogen peroxide >60% is a colorless aqueous hydrogen peroxide solution with a characteristic odor, without turbidity, stratification or suspended solids. >60% hydrogen peroxide solution is used in medical institutions and food manufacturing facilities for disinfection of surfaces and equipment, in the pharmaceutical industry for manufacturing antiseptics and disinfectants, as well as in the textile and pulp and paper industries for bleaching.
- Molecular mass - 34,0
- Boiling point (90%) / (70%), C - 141 / 125
- Melting point (90%) / (70%), C -11 / -39
- Relative density (90%) / (70%) (water = 1) - 1.4 / 1.3
- Solubility in water - miscible
- Vapor pressure at 20C° (90%) / (70%), kPa - 0.2 / 0.1
- Relative vapor density (air = 1) - 1
- Relative density of a vapor/air mixture at 20C° (air = 1) - 1.0
- Octanol/water partition coefficient (Log Pow) - -1.36
>60% Hydrogen peroxide solution is a strong oxidizing agent. It may cause fire or explosion. Harmful if swallowed, toxic if inhaled. It may cause damage to upper respiratory tract and lungs through prolonged or repeated exposure. Causes severe skin burns and eye damage. Store it away from food and feed in dark, cool and well-ventilated places. Toxic to aquatic life.