Isosol Л Solvent
Isosol Л Solvent is a colorless, homogeneous, de-aromatized liquid. Isosol is similar to Isopar L and Shellsol T solvents. Isosol is used in silicone mastics, aerosols, paints and varnishes, polishes, insecticides, cosmetics, dry cleaning, vinyl wallpaper, metal cleaning and as specialty lubricants.
- Initial boiling point, С - 190
- Final boiling point, С - 210
- Flash point, С - 68
- Density at 15С, kg/dm3 - 0.762
- Evaporation rate (n-butyl acetate = 100) - 4.8
- Mass fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons, weight % - 0.001
- Aniline point, С - 81
- Viscosity at 25С, mPas - 1.53
- Surface tension at 25 С, mN/m - 23.8
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.