Images are delivered by:
- Transport company
- Courier Service
- Personal visit of the manager
Isopropyl alcohol or Isopropanol is a colorless liquid without any mechanical impurities and has a pungent odor similar to ethyl alcohol odor. Isopropanol is used for disinfectant treatment in medicine, public spaces, transport and in household use. Isopropanol is used in mechanical engineering as a component of lubricants and coolants, in chemical industry as a raw material for a number of synthesis processes, in cosmetics, perfumery, household chemicals, car chemistry, medical products, in glass cleaning products, office equipment as a substitute for ethyl alcohol, in industry as a solvent.
- Density at 20°C, g/cm3 - 0.814-0.819
- Mass fraction of isopropyl alcohol, % - not less than 99.9
- Mass fraction of acids converted to acetic acid, % - not more than 0.001
- Mass fraction of carbonyl compounds converted to CO group, % - not more than 0.8
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.