Images are delivered by:
- Transport company
- Courier Service
- Personal visit of the manager
Methyl acetate is a transparent liquid without mechanical impurities (slightly yellow coloring is allowed). Methyl acetate is used as a solvent for cellulose ethers, many synthetic resins, celluloid (mixed with other solvents), paints, resins, adhesives, polyester varnishes. Methyl acetate is a component of many industrial solvents and compositions for removing old paint coatings. Methyl acetate is also used as an octane-number booster.
- Mass fraction of methyl acetate, % - not less than 99.5
- Mass fraction of methyl alcohol, % - not more than 0.3
- Mass fraction of acids in conversion to acetic acid, % - not more than 0.02
- Mass fraction of water, % - not more than 0.2
- Mass fraction of other organic impurities, % - not more than 0.05
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.