Isosol ЛP Solvent
Isosol ЛP Solvent is a colorless, homogeneous, de-aromatized liquid. Isosol ЛР is an analogue of Isopar L and Shellsol T solvents. Isosol ЛP is used in silicone mastics, aerosols, paints and varnishes, polishes, insecticides, cosmetics, dry cleaning, vinyl wallpaper, metal cleaning and as specialty lubricants.
- Initial boiling point, ⁰С - 175
- Final boiling point, ⁰С - 225
- Flash point ⁰С - 64
- Density at 15⁰С, kg/dm3 - 0.780
- Evaporation rate (n-butyl acetate = 100) - 4.8
- Mass fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons, weight % - 0.001
- Aniline point, ⁰С - 80
- Viscosity at 25⁰С, mPa∙s - 1.320
- Surface tension at 25 ⁰С, mN/m - 23.8
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.