S100 aromatic solvent
S100 aromatic solvent is a transparent mixture of high-purity aromatic hydrocarbons. It is a full analogue of solvents such as Solgad 100, Shellsol A100 and Solvesso 100. It has excellent solvent properties and a high boiling point. It is used mainly as a solvent in the manufacture of paints and coatings. It is used in the process of steel coil coating (Coil Coating Process). It is also used for washing painting equipment and painter’s tools, in the manufacture of solutions of pesticides, herbicides, fungicides, and in the polygraphic industry.
- Color by the Platinum-Cobalt Color Scale, in Hazen units - not more than 10
- Density at 20° C, g/cm3 - not more than 0.900
- Mass fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons, % - not less than 99
- Initial boiling point, °C - not below 150
- 95% distillation at the temperature, °C - not exceeding 210
- Water and mechanical impurities - none
- Closed-cup flash point, °C - not below 42
- Xylene volatility - 2-3
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.