Toluene GOST 14710-78
Toluene GOST 14710-78 is a colorless volatile liquid with a characteristic odor of petroleum products. Toluene is used as a raw material in production of benzene, benzoic acid, toluene diisocyanates, nitrotoluenes, benzyl chloride, motor fuel additives, etc. Toluene is widely used in the production of paint products, in the manufacture and application of paints, in the production of commercial solvents for varnishes and paints.
- Density at 20°C, g/cm3 - 0.865-0.867
- Distillation limits 98% by volume (including the boiling point of pure toluene 110.6C), C - not more than 0.7
- Mass fraction of toluene, % - not less than 99.75
- Mass fraction of impurities, % - not more than 0, 25
- Sulfuric acid tint, number of the reference scale - not more than 0,15
- Test on copper plate withstands
- Reaction of water extract neutral
- Evaporates without residue
- Mass fraction of total sulfur, % - 0,00015
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.