Impuls Lighting Kerosene
Impuls Lighting Kerosene is a clear or slightly yellowish liquid with a characteristic odor of petroleum products. Kerosene is used in household lighting and heating appliances.
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.