Kerosine ТС-1 is a transparent or slightly yellowish liquid. Kerosene TS-1 is a type of fuel, which is obtained by distillation or rectification of petroleum products. Kerosene ТS-1 is used in production of paintwork materials and varnishes (PF 115 paint, МА 15 oil paint, antibacterial impregnation for wooden structures and elements), for degreasing surfaces, for manufacture or dilution of shale and rubber-bitumen mastics, for washing equipment parts. A number of manufacturers of paintwork materials use kerosene as a substitute for White Spirit. Kerosene TS-1 is used as fuel in household lighting and heating devices.
- Density at 20°C, kg/m3- not less than 775
- Kinematic viscosity at 20°С/at 40°С, mm2/s (cSt) - not less than 1.25/not more than 8.0
- Lower heating value, kJ/kg- not less than 43120 flash point in a closed cup, C - not below 28°
- Crystallization start temperature, C - not above -60°
- Mass fraction of aromatic hydrocarbons, % - not more than 22
- Mass fraction of total sulfur, % - not more than 0.25
Use this product in a well-ventilated room, wearing protective gloves. If the solvent comes into contact with the skin, wash it off with plenty of water. If the solvent is spilled on the surface, it is collected with a scoop, then the surface is washed with plenty of water. Keep away from heating appliances and electrical equipment. Keep away from fire.